Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:14:15 -0700
From:      "Chris Moody" <camoody@pacbell.net>
To:        "Questions FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libstdc++.so.2

Hello everyone,

I spent several hours last night installing the Current version of FreeBSD
over the internet, for some reason, one of the files was unable to download
successfully. Currently I am unable to get into X Windows, when I try, the X
Windows screen comes up for a second, and then I'm back at a text prompt
telling me at least one time, that it can't find libstdc++so.2, now I was
wondering, can anyone tell me where I could get this file, so that I could
download it from Windows, and then copy it over into the directory FreeBSD
wants it to be in?

Thank you,

Chris Moody