Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 07:01:13 -0700 (MST)
From:      Thomas Roell <roell@crab.xinside.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        brian@mpress.com, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zoom Video

We do not have support for the 65550 and the Zoom Video thing. BTW,
the latter thing is just something like the Feature Connector. That
means generic support for that won't help you, unless you also have an
additional input device.

- Thomas

In your message of 3 January 1997 you write:

--
Denver Office               THOMAS ROELL        /\      Das Reh springt hoch,
+1(303)298-7478              XiGraphics        /  \/\   das Reh springt weit,