Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:41:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        trustedbsd-audit@TrustedBSD.org
Subject:   FYI: Mac OS X and FreeBSD audit talk at University of Cambridge

Late notice, and probably not useful for those of you not in the UK, but --
I'll be giving the weekly security seminar at the Computer Laboratory at the
University of Cambridge today.  Details attached below.

     http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/Security/seminars/2006/2006-02-21.html

Robert N M Watson

Title:  Design and Implementation of a CC CAPP-Compliant Audit Subsystem for
the Mac OS X and FreeBSD Operating Systems
Speaker:  Robert N M Watson, University of Cambridge