Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 16:17:06 PDT
From:      "kkk kkk" <kaz1n@hotmail.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs

Hello I was wondering if you could help me I'm new with unix, I have had 2
months experiance with linux and have tried to switch to freebsd for i heard
it was the best.
After i installed it it gave me a prompt under root how would I install
packages or say on this. Can't kde or say gnome be installed at the
installtion??
If theres any docs of what you do just after the installtion it would be of
great help