Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:39:42 +0000
From:      hiren panchasara <hiren.panchasara@gmail.com>
To:        Sarat Sista <durvara@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GSoC '14: TLS Support for Capsicum

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Sarat Sista <durvara@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am putting up a proposal for GSoC =E2=80=9914 and in this project I wil=
l be implementing TLS support for Capsicum, the new sandboxing mechanism ba=
sed on Capability Security model. As far as my idea goes, I should be addin=
g a new SSL API to libcapsicum and modify casperd so that applications can =
request TLS services as required. I hoping that anyone here can give more i=
nput regarding how I should proceed further and what I should be looking at=
 initially.

Hi Sarat,

Thank you for your proposal. Please submit it via Google Melange if
you haven't done so. Reviewing projects are easier there.

cheers,
Hiren