Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:32:09 -0700
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
To:        Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail storage

>        They want their intranet connect to my server couple of times
>a day to receive and sending mail thro my connection to internet.
>They will use my server space to store incoming mail and use the smtp
>to send mail. BTW< multiple account in their LAN. This sounds like
>uucp, right? Any other solution, do like to get uucp install if i can
>avoid it.
>        They are running M$ Exchange Server. What should i install in
>my server site, preferably a FreeBSD machine.

Exchange doesn't do UUCP.

They probably just want you to run sendmail with a frequent retry.
They could connect to you, dumping mail out, and your sendmail daemon
should retry often enough to see that they are there and start dumping
mail back to them.

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net