Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:30:39 -0500
From:      Sigmascape1@cs.com
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

I think the daemon is totally cool, and should not be changed. If you want to 'pretty FreeBSD up," I would suggest, if anything, a revamped set of marketing collateral. The website itself is solid, I have no real issues with it. The marketing material I am thinking of is web-based and print-based. FreeBSD could benefit greatly from some PDFs a person could download and distribute to potential users.

Thanks.

MLF

www.sigmascape.com