Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:58:41 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pb with COMPAT_LINUX_THREADS

According to Lee Cremeans:
> When you see this, it usually means libkvm needs to be rebuilt. Do that,
> then rebuild everything that uses it (ps, top, systat, several others).

I did write this was _after_ "make world" so the problem cannot
happen... unless there is an hidden catch which Julian explained.

It works after recompiling libkvm with the COMPAT_LINUX_THREADS option of
course. The problem is that the change is not transparent at all and we
need to find a way to deal with it...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #2: Sun Nov  8 01:22:20 CET 1998