Date:      Mon, 3 May 2010 07:21:33 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless "N" network card for FreeBSD

I have been having a somewhat less that stellar experience attempting
to find a high performance wireless (N) card that will work on FreeBSD.
None of the newer ones that I have located are supported. There are
just no drivers for any of the newer chip-sets.

I have been checking out
<http://www.freebsd.org/releases/8.0R/hardware.html#WLAN>; however,
they are either "G" based or made in some republic in China that I have
never heard of. Personally, I have no desire to support that oppressive
regime by knowingly buying their products.

Does anyone know of a good quality wireless (N) PCI card that works
with FreeBSD?

Thanks!

--
Jerry
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net

Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.