Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 1995 22:21:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: attributions for images

On Mon, 21 Aug 1995, Brian Tao wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Aug 1995, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
> >
> > MoonDaemon.gif
> > bsd-nomads.tiff
>
>     Both are by Tatsumi, I believe.

	thank you, i have changed the file to reflect this information

> > bumper-sticker.jpeg     Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
>
>     Did you scale down the original to 1024 pixels across?  I can
> provide originals at that size, if you want (and if it looks better).

	no i did not.  i would be happy to distribute whatever size you provide.
scaling down does look better than trying to enlarge an image ;)

> I'd rather have the large format one distributed instead, and allow
> people to scale down if needed, rather than scaling up.
>
> > sticker.gif             Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
>
>     It looks like you lost the transparency feature of the GIF89a
> format when transferring it over to your site...

	hmmm....were these available earlier in the formats that i have?
i dont understand how the format could have been changed in the course of
the ftp..... ;|

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346