Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:21:33 +0200 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        mdg <mdg@madness.secureworks.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is using dummynet and not loosing the firewall functionality possible?

Yes but then the problem is little bit different.
I want these people behind ed1 interface to connect everywhere through a
pipe with 128Kbit/s but they should be able to reach the X machine with
unlimited bandwidth.
The solution I found was that I put a rule for X machine and then another
rule for the rest of internet.
But if I set net.inet.ip.fw.one_pass to 0 then they are caught by both
of the pipes and they are always limited with 128Kbit/s pipe (the smaller
one)
So how can I use firewall rules and pipes and at the same time let my
users to connect to some specific machine with unlimited bandwidth?

Evren