Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:02:13 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        foobar <0xfcfb@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: only reload racoon.conf?

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 03:07:46PM +0100 I heard the voice of
foobar, and lo! it spake thus:
> jeah, but i can't restart the program because it will close all vpn
> connections.
>
> i only want to load new setting from the "racoon.conf" without
> touching established connections.

The answer is "Find out what the Linux rc scripts DOES when called
like that, and either do it manually or add the capability into the
FreeBSD rc script."

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net