Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 14:43:19 -0700
From:      Kachun Lee <kachun@pathlink.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic with fault on nofault entry

About 4 weeks ago, one of our servers started panic about once a week with
the following error:

  panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: c7807000

  syncing disks... 88 72 47 29 19 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 ... giving up
  Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

No register dump of anything. Everytime it panic, I re-sync it with stable.
The latest panic was with 3.2-RELEASE.

The server is a PII 450mhz 512M ASUS P2BS + extra Adaptec with 12 18G lvd
seagates.

Maybe, the server had developed a hardware problem, but the panic's were
all the same. Any insight? Any more info I can provide?