Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:59:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Edward Elhauge <ee@sandbox.uncanny.net>
To:        Viktors Rotanovs <viktors@riga.nu>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JSP vs PHP?

Viktors,

You should also consider EmbedPerl. In our evaluation at Genentech, where I
consult, we decided to pull support for PHP in favor of EmbedPerl.
EmbedPerl does everything PHP does and more, in a cleaner environment.

In article <38D11368.7F45B1C0@riga.nu> you wrote:
> Hello!

> Does anyone have comparisons on what is faster on FreeBSD, JSP or
> PHP?

> Best Wishes,
> Viktors Rotanovs

  Edward Elhauge <ee@uncanny.net>  | "Inter urinas et faeces nascimur."
    Uncanny Inc., San Francisco    |            -- St. Augustine