Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 1997 12:10:17 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel build fails: missing card.h

On Wed, Nov 05, 1997 at 04:39:02PM -0800, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
> Greg Lehey scribbled this message on Nov 6:
>> For the last couple of weeks, my -CURRENT kernel build has failed
>> because it couldn't find card.h.  It's there, all right, in
>> /sys/pccard/card.h, but config doesn't seem to put it into the
>> /sys/compile/<mumble> directory.  If I put it there manually, the
>> kernel build works fine.  Am I missing something?  Yes, I rebuilt
>> config first (well, after the first failure), and it didn't help.
>
> did you change
> controller	crd0
> controller	card0

Well, no.  This isn't a PCCARD machine, so it has neither crd0 nor
card0.  Why should I need this in a desktop?  In any case, I tried it,
and it still doesn't work.  The files that fail to compile are
i386/i386/autoconf.c, i386/isa/if_ed.c, i386/isa/if_ep.c and
i386/isa/sio.c.

Thanks for your help, anyway.

Greg