Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:43:18 -0500
From:      Brian Cully <shmit@kublai.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I almost hate to suggest this...

On Sat, Dec 19, 1998 at 12:35:57AM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > mount_foo should almost never be used directly.  It should be in /libexec
>
> Then why have mount_foo at all?

I think the right question is `why have mount_foo in /sbin at all?'

The answer for which I do not know. :-)

Bruce is right (of course), mount_foo should be in /libexec and
mount itself should only have enough code to call the right
program (like it does now, except that the UFS code wouldn't be
there).

--
Brian Cully						<shmit@rcn.com>
You think you're queer? I've got news for you: we're all queer. If