Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:15:52 +0000
From:      "Lewis, Fred" <flewis@panasas.com>
To:        "Sundararajan, Lakshmi" <lakshmi.n@msystechnologies.com>, "Hans Petter Selasky" <hps@selasky.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, "Kothavade, Pushkar" <pushkar.kothavade@msystechnologies.com>, "Pokala, Ravi" <rpokala@panasas.com>
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic from lagg_ioctl and lagg_port_ioctl

Hi Hans,

Can you give an example of draining the callouts?

Thanks,
-Fred

On 1/13/16 7:33 AM, "Lakshmi Narasimhan Sundararajan" <lakshmi.n@msystechno=
logies.com<mailto:lakshmi.n@msystechnologies.com>> wrote:

Hi Hans,
Yes, we understand that piece of code.

But Panasas wants this change to MFC to 10.3. This issue is not seen in 11.=
 Would that happen? I have not seen acknowledgement of this issue or confir=
mation of MFC to 10.3. That information will help us plan.

Regards,
LN

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org<mailt=