Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 1996 22:02:45 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   latest doscmd patches

Grr.  I tried to send this to the emulation list, but it's still broken.

In ftp://genesis.atrad.adelaide.edu.au/pub/doscmd there is
doscmd.freebsd.dif.gz and v86.diffs.gz.

The former should be applied to a virgin doscmd tree, the later to
a -current kernel source tree.

Again, things aren't yet working, but we're getting there.  Hopefully soon
the (enormous) diffs from the NetBSD port will start to make their way
into the patches.  This is somewhat complicated by the manner in which their
port was done, but hey, early days, right? 8)