Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 05:05:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      ome ome <olivmet@yahoo.com>
To:        julian@elischer.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sangoma WAN card

Hi,

OK, I've understood Netgraph philosophy and
particulary that a hardware driver need to support
Netgraph lines disciplines.

So, for in order to use Sangoma WAN card S5141 with
Netgraph, the driver needs to be modified.
But, I'm not enough good in C for doing that.

Someone could help me please!

Thanks

the drivers are located at:
ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/FreeBSD/

Julian Elischer wrote :

  ahhhhh
  does teh card provide a /dev/tty type interface?
  if not then you may be out of luck because it
doesn't have a netgraph
  interface.

  The hardware has to be able to connect with netgraph
in some way.
  I gather the driver is binary?

  On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, ome ome wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > I'm trying to use a Sangoma WAN card in raw mode
  > to use pppd (from freeBSD 3.5) and not the PPP
which