Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:23:04 +0300
From:      Stanislav Sedov <stas@freebsd.org>
To:        Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD under skyeye

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 04:47:12PM +0100 Olivier Houchard mentioned:
> Yes that's the correct procedure.
> If it's stopped at the _start address, it's probably a memory mapping issue.

Well, it was my fault to think it stops at _start. If gdb server is enabled it
requires explicit 'continue' call to start.

After a bit of investigation I discovered it stops just after enabling the MMU
(mcr command, locore.S:153). Thus it's really something wrong with mappings.

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE