Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:41:14 -0500
From:      kkonaka@mac.com
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: weird bootclasspath problem

hi!

>  /usr/local/jdk1.3.1/bin/java -Xdebug
>  -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=4444,server=y,suspend=n dom.ASBuilder

is "Agent" really necessary? - how about specifying -Xnoagent?
(I think this is the usual way I used to do (on linux/solaris))

> now that i have a working native jdk, i have been busy with the java
> development environment for emacs (JDEE)

interested - url? (whats the diff. against JDE?)

kenji

ps., I've compile/installed jdk1.3.1 on fbsd this morning
 - this is cool! :)  -- I mean, compiling on linux was more tedious...
(but I seemed to have some problem with ant (java task) -- maybe
get back to this sometime later; if it really was a problem)

...cheers :)