Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:23:07 +0100
From:      Meikel Brandmeyer <Brandels_Mikesh@web.de>
To:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM usage

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

Hi,

sorry. Forgot the CC.

Ciao
Meikel

--=20
  Die einzigen M=E4nner, die Frauen zu durchschauen verm=F6gen, sind Radi=
ologen.

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:21:20 +0100
From: Meikel Brandmeyer <Brandels_Mikesh@web.de>
To: Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>

Hi,

> I would like to write a how-to to run CTM.  Perhaps we could do it=20
> together - I could tell you by email how to set it up, and in the=20
> process, perhaps a how-to could be created.
That would be nice. I think, that CTM is a very usefull system. Especiall=
if a lot of patches are distributed in short period of time. It really
helps to keep the source tree sane. (Which other tool provides md5 sums
etc. without a running server??) I currently don't have a chance on
getting a cvs or subversion server somewhere. So CTM is really a nice
thing to distribute patches.

> P.S.  I didn't see your "first try" - perhaps your message got lost in=20
> the spam that unfortunately seems to dominate this group.
My first try was a direct mail to Poul-Henning Kamp, which ended up in a
bug report for the docs. ;)