Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:20:09 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        David De Silva <david@desilva.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web resources

-On [19991222 13:15], David De Silva (david@desilva.co.uk) wrote:
>> Do you want to make one?  Or a section for the main FreeBSD clustering
>> site?
>
>I wasn't aware there was a FreeBSD clustering site. I can't find any
>reference to it.

We are in low-profile mode at the moment.

Feel free to look at lucifer.bart.nl/~asmodai/projects/Hydra

Just keep a tad bit quiet about it for now. =)

>> AFAIK, there are no pages on this; I suspect one of the reasons is
>> that "Beowulfing" isn't considered difficult enough to need a web site
>
>Maybe, but it would be good to see a "one-stop-shop" reference site
>that does a bit of BSD flag-waving in the process.

I think the above is what you might mean.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /