Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 00:03:08 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apm

In message <19980427101124.A28649@matrix.42.org> Stefan `Sec` Zehl writes:
: I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if any of these questions
: have already been solved on this list.
:
: Are any of these issues beeing worked on ? I would like to try to help
: in this area myself, can anyone give me a pointer to the spec, and maybe
: handholding for some stupid questions ?

I have many of the APM 1.2 features implemented on my Libretto.  I now
know it has 1 battery, for example :-).  However, I've not done the
automatic restart after a while yet.

: Last, but not least, would it be better if I switched to 3.0 when doing
: someting in that area ?

Personally I think so :-)  But I've done all my work in this area on
-current.

Warner