Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:34:42 -0400
From:      Petar Bojkov <peter@thinkdesign.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Section 2.2.3.1 of the Manual

Hi,

I was just curious: why do you recommend Partition Magic as the primary tool for re-sizing partitions? Is it because you assume (know) that most of your audience comes from a Windows background? I am sure that you know that other tools exist (i.e. parted). Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thanks.

--
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Cheers,

Petar