Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 1999 11:07:45 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]

On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 05:55:11PM -0700, Jesus Monroy wrote:
> Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com> wrote:
> > Jesus Monroy wrote:

> > >     Wait a minute. Where is this arrogant attitude coming from!
> > >     The results plainly should wrong pages index, bad references
> > >     and missing descriptions.
> > >
> > >     Please explain your idea (or definition of "correct").
> > >     (Please note I know where all the IEEE papers are on
> > >      correct. So think this through before you popoff.)
> >
> > Hey, Jesus, why don't you go fix the pages instead of "popoff"ing.
> > You arrogant asshole.
> >
> > In case you hadn't noticed it, your survey gathered nothing but
> > yawns because you didn't proffer any help in fixing the situation.
> >
>    Yawns... That certainly does not seem to be the case
>    after the last 50 or so messages on this mailing list.

Oh them. That's just because you're so funny :-)

>    I think more along the line I'm stepping on toes and egos,
>    including yours.

It's obvious that you're trying, but it doesn't come across as a
threat, just amusing. You should see the kind of jokes about you that
circulate in private email. Some of us are even quite concerned
for your health.

Everyone knows you're behaving like a sociaopathic troll who's short on
sleep and a few other things, and that it's just because you're bored
and feel like a silly little man sometimes. Nobody in their right mind
would ever take you seriously. So don't worry, you won't make any
enemies here, we'll look after you.

> > Sue has helped hundreds, perhaps thousands of clueless newbies, in many
> > cases by teaching them to read the man pages provided with FreeBSD.
> > Nobody has made any claims they are perfect, but the are a substantial
> > resource and should be stressed as one of the resources making FreeBSD
> > a great system.
> >
>     Yes, greatly despised(sp?) and loved system.

Yes, I agree, FreeBSD doesn't deserve your loyalty! Send me your
address in private mail and I'll send you my Linux CDs. I've also
got a list of Linux contacts to start you off, and I'll pick out
all the fun ones who are easily trolled (that's most of them).

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-