Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 14:34:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      chuck sumner <chuck@ns1.2inches.com>
To:        "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Tripwire_Floppy option for installing Tripwire-131

ive not ever used the TRIPWIRE_FLOPPY option, but i certianly have
installed tripwire, then copied the database to a floppy, removed the
floppy, locked it, and but it back into the machine, and thus, have a
tripwire floppy.

this method will certianly work for you

then you call tripewire with a flag, though i do not remember which one,
and point it at the floppy

handbook entry on floppies
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/floppies.html