Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:24:27 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Murat USTUNTAS <ustuntas@bimel.com.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mirror Plex (Raid 1) after installing FreeBSD

--VbfcI4OLZ4XW0yH2

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 07:08:13PM +0300, Murat USTUNTAS wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I read documents on Vinum for FreeBSD. But, some points exculed.. I want =
> find some points on Vinum..
> If I have identical 2 disks (Samsung SP6300 Series),suppose, I want to
> install the
> FreeBSD on one of them 60 Gb. After installing the FreeBSD , I want to run
> vinum with mirroring with whole disk. How can I configure like situation..

Isn't this exactly what is covered by the 'Bootstrapping Vinum' article?
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/vinum/

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks=
 of your brain.

--VbfcI4OLZ4XW0yH2

--VbfcI4OLZ4XW0yH2--