Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:51:06 +0100
From:      Richard Gresek <rg@plusline.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   INDEX File for own packages CD

Hi,

I'd like to prepare a packages CD with certain
packages for our admins and would like to be
able to use it with /stand/sysinstall.

I understand that I will need the file "INDEX"
where all of the packages on that CD will be listed
with their appropriate catagories. How can I
create this file? Is there anything else important
when creating the CD with some packages?

Thanks!

Kind regards

Richard Gresek

--

  Plus.Line Systemhaus GmbH   Tel.: +49 69 7589150
  Mainzer Lstr. 224           Fax : +49 69 75891533
  D-60327 Frankfurt           http://www.plusline.net