Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 13:02:17 -0800
From:      jehamby@lightside.com (Jake Hamby)
To:        taob@risc.org, ian@ian.broken.net
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, obrien@NUXI.com
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

> Is there a solaris x86 binary anywhere?  I can take over ~20 p166 boxes for
> most of the night if you can find one...
>
> Ian

If somebody can point me at the source, I'll gladly build a Solaris/x86 binary
(with Pentium or PPro optimizations if you like :-).  Of course, since Solaris
is SVR4, the same binary works on UnixWare or NCR SVR4 as well.

But according to the FTP site at zero.genx.net, due to people SYN flooding the
participants, they aren't releasing source to the crypto client anymore. :-(
I'll send them E-Mail and see if they'd be willing to let me build a Solaris/x86
binary for you.

-- Jake