Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:59:57 +0200
From:      Michael Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
To:        Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD PR

In the same vein I have for quite some time proposed that there should
be centrally downloadable "official" posters and stuff for promoting
FreeBSD at conventions, meetings etc. It would not be hard for some
graphically gifted (I'm not:) guy to compose posters describing in
_very_ general terms how FreeBSD can be used in many walks of life.

I was thinking something along the lines of one poster for "FreeBSD as a
webserver", "FreeBSD as the company fileserver", "FreeBSD as a
firewall", etc, etc... Not necessarily - in fact probably not - a lot of
text, just the slogan and some fancy artwork.

I for one would like to have one on my door and several in the
university labs. And I imagine they would make advocacy easier if they
are released officially by the FreeBSD Team.

Just my thoughts.

/Micke