Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 00:19:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <rws@stsi.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: R: Spontaneous reboot while CPU usage is high

I think that if the machine crashing is bothersome enough to ask on the
mailing lists, that is enough to make it important.  I can only think of a
few tasks that require that extra tiny bit of speed to make the machine
undependable.  And those few tasks arent even worth it. . .  Personally,
I think if you can afford to put hardware's life spans on the line, you
can afford to buy a slightly faster machine. ;)