Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:59:10 +0300
From:      "muncho" <munchev@muncho.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

I got some problem whit my ISP. They are trying to prevent us (users) =
use theres VPN on more then one box. They do that whit looping of =
packets till they reach TTL =3D 1 and then come to you, so when I try to =
NAT my VPN nothing is going to the users behind the VPN box due expire =
of the packet. I tryed IPSTHEALTH option in the kenrel but it does not =
help me to solve this problem ... pls give me some advice or point to =
begin solvieng the problem. Thanks in for ...