Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:13:14 -0400
From:      "Donald J. Maddox" <dmaddox@scsn.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVSup Suddenly Coredumping

I've been using CVSup to keep this machine -current for quite a while,
and never saw this one before:  If I run a CVSup now, it gets through
the whole procedure up to the Apache changes, then I get this:

***
*** runtime error:
***    ASSERT failed
***    file "../src/RCSDelta.m3", line 182
***

Aug 12 18:51:25 rhiannon /kernel: pid 1554 (cvsup), uid 0: exited on signal 6 (c
ore dumped)
Cleaning up...

????