Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:04:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: "ze" and "zp" drivers removed...

On 10-Dec-99 Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote:
> -On [19991210 14:00], Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@bart.nl) wrote:
>>-On [19991210 12:00], Poul-Henning Kamp (phk@FreeBSD.ORG) wrote:
>>>
>>>I don't know if there are any refererences to the ze and zp drivers
>>>in the handbook which should be removed.
>>
>>Found a patch attached.
>
> I can't spell jack lately.
>
> And I removed a bit too much.
>
> Find a new patch attached.

Ok, the problem with this patch is that we can't just remove the references
entirely because the drivers still exist in 3.x.  In fact, looking over this
chapter, it is still very much 2.2.x specific.  Do we have the osversionmin,
osersionmax, and other variables awailable, as well as the support for them in
the toolset so that we can start marking some parts of the documentation as
specific to certain releases?  It's either that or branch -doc, IMHO.