Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pciconf

On Sun, 23 Aug 1998, Kenneth D. Merry wrote:
[...]
> 	The problem is that the PCIOCGETCONF ioctl isn't supported in
> -current.  There's nothing wrong with your machine.  I've modified the PCI
> code in the CAM tree to support that ioctl again.  So 'pciconf -l' now
> produces output like:
[..]
> 	The new version of that ioctl also supports matching against bus,
> device, function, device name and unit number.

Will this perhaps be merged into the -current tree before the rest of CAM?
I know I'd like to try the CAM stuff out for other reasons, but I don't
quite feel like dealing with huge patches (or a whole 'nother source
tree).

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |