Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:44:25 -0700
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        "Hiroki Sato" <hrs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        qingli@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: IPv6 regression on 8.x

Hi Hiroki,

>  2) Issue of subnet-router anycast address with a global address
>=20
>  Thanks for the fixes!  With the two patches 1) and 3) are gone, but
>  2) still remains.  Is there something I can help to narrow down it?
>=20

Hmm... I tried multiple test cases and all seem to work as expected.
I also tried the exact configuration sequence as you outlined in your
original bug report email, and that case worked, too.

The only difference I can see from the given information, is I have=20
3 em interfaces, whereas you have 2 em interfaces and 1 re, but I=20
don't see how that would make a difference.

Would it be possible for you to email me your system configuration=20
produced from "ifconfig" and "netstat" privately ?

Thank you.

-- Qing