Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:30:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeremy Agte <jagte@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

After booting from floppies (trying to install from FreeBSD 3.1 CD's
that I ordered) and setting up the configuration menu in the install
program, my computer goes through several of the probes and then gets
stuck right after

"RTC BIOS diagnostic error ff<clock_battery,ROM_cksum,
config_unit,memory_size,fixed_disk,invalid_time>"

I have an Acer 150MHZ, pentium, ISA bus, IDE harddrive.

Any suggestions?

Jeremy Agte