Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 18:57:57 -0400
From:      "Mike Flanagan" <mikenoc@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Kermit UUCP lock error

  Hello,

  I am getting a UUCP lockfile directory denied error when trying
 to do the set line command. Has anyone run accross this before ?

      Mike

 (/usr/home/mike/) C-Kermit>set line /dev/cuaa0
 Sorry, write access to UUCP lockfile directory denied.

 HINT (Use SET HINTS OFF to suppress future hints):
 Please read the installation instructions file,
 /usr/local/share/doc/kermit/ckuins.txt,
 or the UNIX appendix of the manual, "Using C-Kermit".

 (/usr/home/mike/) C-Kermit>