Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 16:16:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   compiled failed: undefined symbol 'ether_sprintf'

../../i386/isa/if_ep.c:411: Undefined symbol `_ether_sprintf' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Hi...

	This is using sources current to 5am on Jan 25th.  I've performed
a grep through all the sys source files looking for references to it, and
all the ethernet devices use it, but I can't find the function itself.

	I've checked through /usr/src/lib, /usr/src/gnu and /usr/src/sys
for any references to it..can't find it :(

	The file is dated Dec 14, with if_ed.c being the only recently
changed if_* driver that has been changed.

	I'm still searching at my end, but if someone can give an indication
as to where I can/should be able to find this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks..

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc