Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:40:27 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@clinet.fi>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hsu@clinet.fi, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bin/1810

Apparently my PR was unclear.  The problem is that fsck -p for a group of
filesystems given on a command line is not parallel (possibly unless fstab
has them with nonzero pass number).  For a good size news server this makes
making fsck -p as a separate news boot phase impossible, as sequential fsck
for >15G of disk space takes more than an hour.