Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 20:10:15 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Bill Desjardins" <bill@glci.net>
Cc:        "Das Devaraj" <das@netcom.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISP Startup Docs (Was: News on FreeBSD)

> I got the "Complete FreeBSD" The book is just the WC FreeBSD book with some
> more man pages in it! I don't reccomend it and wish I hadn't ordered it.

That wasn't what it was meant to be, but an individual who's no longer
with the company made it into the "thin book + man pages" fiasco it is
now, and short of suddenly finding more content for it there's not a
lot I can do to improve the situation in the short term.  If you
really do feel it wasn't worth it, PLEASE - contact WC again for a
full refund.  An unhappy customer is the last thing WC wants, and
they'd prefer to refund your money than have you feel you bought
something you didn't want.

				Jordan