Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:28:20 -0500
From:      "Mike" <mike@sixpak.net>
To:        "Rick Hamell" <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, "ML Duke" <mlduke@concentric.net>
Cc:        "Anirudh Dutt" <aneroid@subdimension.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: unmounting cd rom

Rick,

I think you're carrying "the letter of the law" a little too
extensively.  Questions is great for technical questions and help on
problems.

But there are alot of questions that are definently "newbie related".
Isn't this the best place for those type of questions?

I know for me personally, wading thru 50+ emails a day in questions is a
bit too much.
If I'm incorrect in my assumptions, please forgive me, as I'm a newbie
myself :)

Mike