Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:32:07 -0600
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@willinet.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   So far, so good

Well, have installed 4.1.1 on an old 486, and have X up and running. Took a
bit of tweaking to get it lined up on the screen properly, but now it seems
to be operating correctly.

One thing I like already is that it seems to have a goodly amount of online
docs that will surely come in handy as things progress, but I have not been
able to find rxvt. I installed from a single CD that was sent to me by my
brother, does anybody know if rxvt is on there or not? I like it much better
than xterm.

--
  >Lute<
     Hey! It happens. Well it does...