Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:53:53 +0100
From:      "Bruce M. Simpson" <bms@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gore Jarold <gore_jarold@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WiFi channel bonding with netgraph - possible ? Back end needed ?

Gore Jarold wrote:
> Comments ?  The idea is to bond things into one, single, usable connection that could provide multiple connections worth of bandwidth for single-threaded network transactions (like downloading a single file from an ftp server).  Perhaps there is a better tool to do this with than netgraph ?

You could try pf's load-balanced NAT feature to deal with the NAT. This
of course assumes you can configure a FreeBSD router directly with line
presentation i.e. not using an intermediate box between it and the link
to the ISP. However, I can't say I like the idea much of trying to tie
all those nodes together with tunnels transiting the ISP.

Sounds like a clear cut case for 802.11s ESS Mesh... which isn't
available yet.

BMS