Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 1995 20:06:38 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        dyson@freefall.FreeBSD.org, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, terry@cs.weber.edu
Subject:   Re: Why Linux? (fwd)

Well, I am getting a lot of questions about why FreeBSD over
Linux, and because the data was too sparse I have refused to
do it, but I would really like to add this information to
http://www.geli.com  Nothing about what John reports is news
to me.

Russell

Curious though, I deal with low-latency networking types for a
(partial) living, and I have had more than one mention the
syscall.s in Linux as the model for syscall overhead.  Shouldn't
this show up somewhere in user land?