Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:23:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Kryptokom <kryptokom@aachen.utimaco.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Shareware for FreeBSD

Kryptokom writes:
> We wrote some nice utilities for FreeBSD and wonder where to put
> the source code, in order to share our ideas with the FreeBSD people.
>
> Any hint where to upload the utilities to ?

Create a port that will build/install them, then submit the port via a
PR. That will get the most exposure. You might also post the port to
the same place you put the tarball, and then send a message to the
appropriate mail list (assuming there is one - please don't spam
groups that wouldn't be interested in it). The daemon news would be a
list of last resort.

	<mike