Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:13:16 +0900
From:      Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Vaidas Damosevicius <vd@vmunix.lt>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO TR2A and 1280x768 mode (help request)

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:57:24 +0300 (EEST)
Vaidas Damosevicius <vd@vmunix.lt> wrote:
>  	Linux folks made a patch, which allows to run X with 1280x768
> resolution. All information is available on:
> http://leog.net/fujp_forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5371&whichpage=1
>  	Is it possible to port this patch to FreeBSD and maybe someone can
> spend time & knowledge porting it :) ?
> Thank you.

	My friend, Naoki Fukaumi, was ported to NetBSD.  He said that
	SEE ALSO:
	http://cvsweb.allbsd.org/cvsweb.cgi/ports/sysutils/sjog/files/patch-setbrightness%3a%3asetbrightness.c?rev=1.4&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

	I think this is good for FreeBSD.  But I don't confirm it
	is good.  Anyone, would you please confirm it?