Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:44:40 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        fpawlak@execpc.com (Frank Pawlak)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, higginsj@iname.com, fpawlak@execpc.com, grog@lemis.com, lcremean@tidalwave.net, jonny@jonny.eng.br, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US Immigration (was: Funny, but true...)

Frank Pawlak wrote:
> You have a wonderful sense of humor.  I enjoyed your message, and was relieved
> to hear that the invasion will not take place on July 4th.  That day is a
> holiday here you know, and I just hate it when a holiday is disrupted by a
> national call to arms.  On that day we celebrate the time when the early
> settlers here threw the British tea into the ocean or something like that.

Ah yes, we celebrate it here too, for fear that _you_ might invade us. 8-)
We even had a holiday last week for the Queen's birthday just in case
she might be planning to invade - which is not out of the question since
we're trying to become a republic.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137