Date:      Fri, 06 Oct 2000 16:25:25 -0300
From:      Luiz Maia <maia@fapeu.ufsc.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   release

    Dear Sir,

    We ask a few weeks ago about the right way to create a project to
port FreeBSD to my country language. There are 2 Linux distributions
made in Brasil with protuguese support and others in Europe.

    Our goal is to create a distribution set only with the translation
of man pages and input/output messages, leaving the rest of the code
intact. We currently start a translation of the man pages.

    Our question is what the rigth direction to start this kind of a
project with the aproval of FreeBSD team.

    Best regards

    Luiz Maia